All foreign nationals are required to have entry visas to travel to the Russian Federation unless the country of citizenship is among the visa-free countries.
Russian entry visas can be obtained at local Russian Embassy. You can find the nearest one to you by the link: http://www.russianembassy.net/
In most of the cases you will need the following documents to apply for your Russian visa:
- Visa application form (you can find it online here https://visa.kdmid.ru/PetitionChoice.aspx)
- Passport valid for six months after the expiry date of your Russian visa
- 1 passport-sized photo
- Visa invitation
- Medical insurance
Apart from that in some cases the extra documents can be required e.g. study contract, HIV test, medical insurance, job reference and etc. Please check with your local Russian consulate for the exact list of the support documents required for your application.
Based on your course length, we can offer you:
- Short term courses, up to 4 weeks (30 days of stay): tourist visa invitation or student visa invitation* under simplified regime (for EU only). Processing time: 1 day.
- Courses up to 12 weeks (90 days of stay): student visa invitation or business visa invitation. Processing time: from 1 day to 1 month, depending on visa type and citizenship.
- Long-term courses 12 weeks (up to one year of stay): student visa invitation. Processing time: 1 month.
Our staff will be happy to answer all your questions about visa processing terms and procedure.
* – for the student visa it is required to take a minimum of 20 group or 10 one to one lessons per week.