BECOME AN AGENT
If you are interested in representing EducaCentre Language School overseas for your clients, we will be happy to establish a partnership with your agency. Our wide agent network includes many educational and travel agencies, language teachers and schools from all over the world. So whether you are the educational agency or just a simple individual interested in finding people who want to learn Russian in St Petersburg and directing them to our school, we will be glad to hear from you!
What we offer:
– Up-to-date information: on our courses, special offers and etc. Be the first one to spread the words about our nice discounts!
– Support from our friendly staff: for every agent and your student. We will be glad to prepare the special private study programs for your students if that’s needed.
– Fast reply-guarantee: 99% of enquires are answered on the same business day
– High commission rates: with the possibility of increase depending on the volume + special prices on group courses
– Fam-trips: come to us and see our school with your eyes. Please contact our managers for more information.
– Fair cancellation terms: cancellation fees are partially waived. Please refer to our agency agreement for more information.
What is required from you:
– Accurately & fully inform your students about our school, courses and prices
– Enrol your students at our school, collect the necessary documents and deposits from students and pass on the confirmation & visa support documents
– Help your students apply for a Visa with the documents received from the school
– Keep us informed of any changes to your student’s travel arrangements
Download our agent agreement here and send us a signed copy to email@example.com or simply fill in our contact form.
WORK FOR EDUCACENTRE
We believe that our courses are only as good as the staff we employ and so we make sure all our teachers get the support they need to do a really good job. Become a part of our nice and friendly team today!
We have the following open positions at our school:
1) Teachers of Russian as a foreign language (RKI)
If you are a citizen of Russia and hold a degree in Russian as foreign languages and would love to teach groups and individuals at our school, please send your detailed CV and covering letter to our email (firstname.lastname@example.org )
2) Native teachers (English, German, French, Italian or Spanish):
Our foreign language school is looking for native-speaking teachers of english, german, french, spanish and italian languages permanently residing in St Petersburg for teenage and adult courses. Please send your detailed CV and covering letter to our email address (email@example.com). Please note that we do not provide any kind of visa support for teaching and we are only interested in hiring the teachers with permanent residence in St Petersburg.
3) Internship position
We offer unpaid internship programs that aimed to help the students to develop communicative skills & acquire language skills in the specific area of business or activity.
Possible internship positions at our school: blogger, photographer, accompanying person for the new coming students, IT-specialist, interpreter and etc. Please send your detailed CV and covering letter by email (firstname.lastname@example.org )